#49   ^
Old Tue, Mar-25-08, 17:45

Plan: a mixture
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 64
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndelacourt
Thanks for the welcome! yes, I read the books ...I need to re-read them.....and I have the comfort food cookbook somewhere...we've moved about 3 times in 3 years so I am still looking for a lot of my books!

I let the weak crappy feeling of the first couple of days get the better of me, and I had a couple of GF cookies....I forgot I ordered them, and they arrived in the mail today.....I was weak and wanted to try them......not worth cheating for.....most gf stuff isn't great....

Not sure what I am having for dinner.....DH is away for 2 weeks....and I am soooo tired.....I have a 6 yr old DS and an almost 3 yo DD, and a 7 week old puppy.......so I have a gf/df pizza for the kids.....(amy's rice crust/soy cheese with spinach pizza....thank God for those!) and maybe a big old omelet for me. Something easy.

Have a great evening!
Natascha

Natascha, don't take this the wrong way when I say this, but why would you feed your children such crappy food like that when you yourself are now struggling with the aftermath of eating that exact same food. Don't set your children up for the same problems that you deal with. Start them on good habits now!