View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Jun-12-17, 14:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 184.4/184.4/145 Female 5 4 in
BF:
Progress: 0%

Hi I am 2 weeks new and have been following the LC plan. I have found it easy to do, satisfying, I have lost weight and inches. I feel amazing. Clothes are looking better. I have tons of energy and I am even looking younger. I like what I see.

But I know how easy it is to loose track and gain it all back. Please read my journal as I have also surfed the forum and gather some amazing info. From what I have read the trick is if you falter get right back on the wagon don't get discouraged and give up. I know for myself the addiction to carbs is my problem and right know I am strong and not planning to go off. LCing offers you so many choices that you don't have to add the wrong carbs. Keep in mind what I am going to say. Because I am telling you but I am really telling me. If you go off the weight gain back on is rapid. That is why you get so discouraged and give up. So don't do it. Keep moving forward. You will have a wonderful in control life. I am getting a taste of that right now. Dr. Atkins give a 5 lb window if you had more carbs then you should. I am telling me and you that their is no 5 lb window. The weight just piles on and you get lost. I hope I haven't frightened you. But I am scared because I have been craving today after 2 wonderful weeks and am keeping busy to get past this point.
Loretta/4 rules