View Single Post
  #99   ^
Old Fri, Feb-19-16, 11:37

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

CRICKET - according to what I read, your plan seems fine. As long as you get 6-8 hrs of carb eating in. The book suggests starting around 4, but that would mean having to stay up until 10pm - midnight! I could never do that, and if you are like me, rising very early and going to bed early, we need to time this so we start around the average lunchtime for most.

I eat my actual lunch very early, around 9-10am. My dinner is always around 2-3pm. I may even have a snack around 4-5pm and I am in bed by 7pm. Which is why I started my CN at 12:30pm yesterday.

Next week, I will follow the same schedule, but my food timing will be much different. Yesterday I ate too much at first, which made it difficult to eat for the rest of the day. Next week I will start with my Cream of Wheat, but I may have a little bit more, since yesterday it did not fill me and that is why I scarfed the gol-dang cookies. Next week I want to be hungry for my actual dinner! I have no idea what it will be right now, but I should plan for it soon. Maybe something like lasagna? We have not made that in centuries, and I am sure Ed will approve! Then I can plan on something sweet before bedtime and not feel like I am forcing it. I have no ideas for it yet.

I also felt hot last night, just as Keifer predicted. But I am sorry you are feeling crappy this morning. I am quite the opposite.

I hope you feel better as the day goes on!