Old Thu, Jul-20-17, 06:55
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Thursday, 20 July 2017

Happy Friday Eve, Warriors!

Hope everyone is doing well and wishing each of you a totally terrific day in every.single.way possible!

Stay Warrior STRONG!

Not too much happening here. Still chil-laxing and doing everything I want!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

“You can eat a lot or a little and still lose weight without a moment’s hunger as long as you cut CARBOHYDRATES DOWN LOW enough.”

~ Dr. Atkins | A '72 pg 40

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

De: Sounds like you had a good time with your grands and was productive sorting out their toys!

hm6: So sorry to hear about your DD's spine issue.

Very very nice NSV with the looser clothing and awesome attitude about that demonic evil contraption we call a scale! The only thing we can CONTROL is what we eat!

Eating out is real tough for me... Imma always suspicious (aka paranoid ) about what might be in the food since I don't watch it being prepared... I can't tell you the last time I ate out, it's been that long...

Some people might think that's extreme...but I am solely responsible for my good health and I don't take chances by eating unknown things...

Berni:I've got 18 more days of summer break left and loving every single moment!

WOW your DSGF doesn't get much of a summer break, huh? But that's cool that she teaches summer school! Wishing her and her mom safe travels to Texas!