View Single Post
  #270   ^
Old Mon, Jul-17-17, 10:44

Plan: Custom 22/2 Clean Fast
Stats: 290/258/210 Male 72.5
BF:
Progress: 40%

Hello esw, I will speak for myself. I love this semi-lowcarb style. My version is pretty much low carb everything, and high fat foods. I do not count cals or weigh things and so on. I am not a diabetic also. Now if I go on a date night with my DW, I have some popcorn at the movie and a diet coke or diet dr pepper and not stress about it.

Now that whole day I eat VLC and no snacks (I do not snack anyway). This does not make me spin out of control and go off plan. I go right back on my plan and have been doing great.

Exercise wise, I wake up at 5:10 am each morning; walk for 30 plus mins, then I walk for 45 more mins during lunch. I eat at 8 am each morning, and stop eating at 7 pm. This give me a nice 13-15 hour fast if I wait to eat some mornings.

I am happy, I feel no bloated, I can go out and have a things at a family event. I do stay away from sugar, flour, and so on 96% of the time on my plan, but when it’s date night I have a taste of somethings I like, but never go over board and sink the LC ship I am sailing on.

I am losing weight, working out, and feeling better, sleeping better, more alert and ready to go go go.