View Single Post
  #1879   ^
Old Sat, Jun-10-17, 18:26

Plan: Carb Addicts
Stats: 175/154/135 Female 5 5'
BF:
Progress: 53%

Hi

Patricia- that sounded hard going. Hope your DH is on the mend now.
I always fall off if i'm lacking sleep or low in energy as well.
Hope things are on an even keel for you now!

I've been having a nut & seed energy ball instead of eggs for breakfast for a long time now.
I could no longer face eggs or a substantial breakfast of any kind really so was having no breakfast at all; just coffee which was making me feel sick to the stomach. So this nut & seed energy ball is around 4.7g Carbs; [The ingredients used would not all be 'on plan' but they seem to suit me OK!]

I learned something new recently which was that it can be hard for our bodies to build muscle when we're actually losing weight.
Apparently, fitness people go through something called "bulking/cutting" phases all the time; bulking- meaning they eat more carbs and strength build, and cutting meaning they 'lean out' and lose weight.
So next time i do fall off the wagon,-weight loss wise- i'm going to take advantage of it and do more strength building exercises in order to build more muscle.
This will mean i'd be in a better shape overall & it will lessen the likelihood of feeling gaunt and bony when i do achieve a lower weight.
[I know it sounds ridiculous but this aspect really puts me off losing weight - i can't stand that bony feeling]

I'm all for having a plan b, c and probably D too!