View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Wed, May-22-02, 16:26

Plan: SBD + Exercise
Stats: 218/211/135 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hi Terri, and thanks for the visit. Oh, how I would LOVE to take a nap right now . Unfortunately, I am at work until 10:00 PM and the government tends to frown on us sleeping at work . The good thing is I am one of those people who can go home, go straight to bed and fall asleep without any difficulty. (I will need a few minutes to suck down my shake.) You are on, for 8 hrs of sleep for the next three nights. I really need to do this, as SA. mornings are usually my most difficult to get through. I am suppose to be at work by 0630, ( I may even have to come in earlier this week (0545), I should know by Friday afternoon. ) which means getting up at 0500 to get my 20MAS in. So here is my tentative sleep schedule:
WE: 2300-0700
TH: 2200-0600
FR: 2100-0500

We have had guests this week and I have not been keeping track of "the numbers". This morning, after I posted my food for yesterday, I realized I was probably coming in short on the protein and carbs. I am making a more concerted effort today to keep up the proper nutrient intake. I will start posting my nutrition numbers again by the weekend.

The pant-o-meter is still working. My tummy area doesn't appear to be shrinking, but there is definately more room in my pants through the hip and thigh area. I am anxious to do my 4 week numbers on Saturday afternoon. Maybe, I will even step on the scale that morning. (like I really wouldn't, even if TOM was still around )

Please come and celebrate (or cry ) with me Saturday. If I am crying, I will re-read your post on "what the heck?"

No matter what, I KNOW I am giving this everything I have, both eating and exercising. I haven't been perfect, but my work isn't just until I get where I want to be, it is a PERMANENT change in my lifestyle. And guess what? I AM NOT PERFECT!! (#~!%~ it all anyway ) I know this time when I go into maintenence, I will succeed-for the rest of my life! Now that is something to celebrate!!