View Single Post
  #122   ^
Old Fri, Oct-12-18, 09:38

Plan: my own ~ fasting.
Stats: 178/134/110 Female 4ft.11
BF:
Progress: 65%

Hi; Maral{Lisa?
I will go back and try that recipe. I really like to learn how to make things with it. I also seen you can make Pudding? I will also add to Green smoothies also.

I got a brand That is organic super firm by. nasoya.
Thinking that when I have tried toful before maybe not taking out the water that is left in the Toful itself. So looks like [Until I open this brand has no water or very very little.

Today making chill{White but will also add little chicken along with the toful and white beans.
I think also it is a very good think to go at least 1-2 days with out meat. As long as you up protien with others stuff.

I also want to do weight training.As instead of walking {Which I can do at home on tredmil. And do weights 2 days a week and in few weeks get into the sauna.I also have to watch not worrying so much on numbers on scale.
I still having a little hard time.
But I just have to know I have done this before and keep true and Now have to just hit it.
I think I just get bored.
I got tea yesterday and should drink that. I also strted drinking coffee{Nothing in it and I put in glass and add lots of ice,{Ice coffee.
The only think that having chilly{Home made I do not know cals on it. on bowl.
{I use soup bowl cups.
seems like you and I are pretty close on what we do with our plan.
Life is what u make it and it might as will be a good healthy one. U feel so much better.

Izzy> Where Are you?
You are so strong too . As long as we post and keep talking it will help so much.
I will let you girls know how chill comes out with toful> Did you read that Izzy.? Toful
get book on South beach and just read and get more tips. But I eat that way any way. Clean and good foods and low carb. But health carbs and good fats.
I think also Diet pop may be hurting me and more cals last few days then I need.
Later girls.
Going to go get hair trimed.
Go Girls. Better health and mind and a great life.