View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Fri, Jun-10-16, 12:17

Plan: my own
Stats: 215/170.5/145 Female 69
BF:
Progress: 64%

Yes, I do! This has been going on for about the last 10 years since peri-men. I wonder if it will ever end. I am now firmly post-men but they just keep coming. The frequency and severity are less now, but I still get night sweats too if I don't crank down the A/C at bed time. This is a serious bummer!

However... I have found some reliable triggers that I try to avoid. #1, biggest trigger is SUGAR! Go figure. The thing I love most in the world. It's the root of all my misery! #2 trigger is any kind of soy or soy protein. I know soy seems to help some, but it does the opposite for me. #3 trigger is getting warm, which is impossible to avoid living in the South (thank god for A/C!). #4 trigger is fat loss. I notice that if I start to lose weight, the flashes increase and get worse. Maybe it's the aftermath of releasing stored estrogen in fat that is the culprit. It's the only time I'm glad so see the flashes.

Hoping someday it will pass - or I'll move to a colder climate - whichever comes first!