Old Sun, Oct-18-09, 04:12
Registered Member

Plan: Dr Dahlqvist's
Stats: 205/152/160 Male 69
BF:
Progress: 118%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMoe
Hello. My doctor did a 25(OH)D and other tests on me in August, after I had been on a Centrum Silver multivitamin with 500 IU of Vitamin D since my seizure in May. I have only been indoors with curtains closed since then, but eating healthy. Because my results came back 33.1 and he's happy with over 32, he didn't put me on 50,000 IU ergocalciferol pills. I have started one Carlson 2,000 IU Vitamin D3 soft gel per day and will test again at the end of winter. I also started one 200 IU tablet of Carlson Chelated Magnesium daily with that, and he started me on Lovaza fish oil. Good luck on your results.

This is why it is important to do your own research and not rely on the medical profession.
32ng/ml is just sufficient to keep your calcium intake about right.

It may suit the best financial interests of your doctor and other health professionals to keep your levels just above the level at which rickets occurs but doesn't offer any protection from the great money earners like cancer, heart disease or diabetes but it doesn't suit me or my best financial and health interests.

55ng is a far safer level but not for the career prospects or financial interests of doctors.

There is a reason why doctors choose Lovaza and the sooner you realize the scam the better