View Single Post
  #81   ^
Old Mon, Sep-15-14, 15:20

Plan: Concentrate on Protein
Stats: 186.5/136.6/136.0 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 99%

I'm still here but chronic fatigue has come back to haunt me. I guess I bring it on myself by pushing too hard. Had too many appts last week and about came unglued. Thursday a new cleaning lady came and brought her daughter. This one is going to work out. She got the shower cleaner than it's ever been and she used vinegar, dawn, and a little bit of water in a bowl and rubbed the surface with a terry cloth rag. Amazing. She even got the glass wall sparkling clean. I spent most of the morning helping a dear old (86) friend look up records from German people who immigrated here back in 1868 and their descendants. They're having a family reunion the middle of October. The library is so old, musty, dark, and depressing and outside the allergy stuff is back already so I'm inside trying to get rid of my headache.
I was scheduled for bladder surgery on 9/25 and just can't face it. I'm going to see about getting the bone spur and bursa sack taken off my hip first. If I can walk better it seems like it will be easier to recover from the bladder surgery.
I've been working on getting my filing caught up and have decided to set aside 1 hour per day, put all the mess away and then get it out the next day. Now I'm making headway. This is some of my mess because I have ADD. Now that I'm on medicine I can follow through and finish a project. Ain't it wonderful??? Food is going sorta OK but haven't lost any of the 5# I gained, myrt