View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Nov-17-08, 11:23
Rock'in Arizona!!!

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 470/400/300 Male 6'7"
BF:
Progress: 41%

Peace82 lots of women worry about bulking up like a guy, won't happen. You will get more tone and shapely. Muscle does burn more energy, so thats a great thing. So you will burn more energy, and look tone and tight. The down side is lifting with poor form can cause injury. It might be worth your dime to meet with a personal train to walk you through and help you set up a weight lifting program. On the other hand if you want to do it your self here's a great site full of information. I don't believe in his carb up days in his diet, because I have to much weight to lose. So I just stay on Atkins, make sure I get plenty of protein and fat into my diet. He has a free E-book you can down load. Also there are some video's about the correct way to do the exercises, you can google certain ones also if you can't find what you like. Remember start slow, get your form perfect, and slowly build your weights up. Hope this helps...Bru

http://www.musclehack.com/

Feel free to drop by my journal, let me know how your doing or ask any questions, Best of luck on your new journey...Bru