View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Aug-20-07, 04:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 252/243/130 Female 63in
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Checking in!

Still eating well. My weight loss is slow after the exhilaration of induction, but it is going in the right direction, even if its only a half pound a week.

my focus this month is to get my exercise routine going, and I must say that is going well. I am exercising five times a week, and increasing the amount by five minutes perweek, my thing is walking. Having said that I usually exceed my goal time, but i deliberately am working up slowly so that i am not overwhelmed on those days when I don't feel like it. The real purpose this month is to build the habit of going out and doing something - next month I can make sure that 'something' is as effective as it should be.

I have been eating some low carb sweets, and wonder if they are responsible for slow weight loss, I am going to monitor this carefully. I am also checking my ketones, and seem to be barely making a diffence there, so I think i am not in ketosis. Not sure what to do, but I am so happy on this way of eating because of the lack of cravings, that I know it is suiting me.

I have found some new recipes I want to try, I need to make some dinners a bit more saucy, or I will get bored with meat and veg.

Ciao for now