Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauriSinge
Love how solid everyone here is!
Yep we're a solid group for sure!
Quote:
Jo, I do limit my cheese...may have to avoid nuts too, time will tell. I can limit cheese to 2 oz a day without much problem. Ate nuts yesterday, but that was all.
I envy people that can control their portions of even perfectly 100% OP foods...lucky ducks for sure!
Quote:
Having people over today for a cookout. Dh and DD did all the cleaning and cooking, yea! If hungry I'll eat a burger.
That's awesome that your family is pitching in whilst you recover, as it should be!
Quote:
Got up and around yesterday... necessary to avoid blood clots...and slept as I needed to. Incisions feel better this morning. Surgeon said most feel normal in 2 weeks (whatever "normal" is, lol!). So I will force myself to take it easy. Hard for me to do, I can't stand sitting still! But this week will be unlimited TV movies and naps as needed.
Just take it easy and don't rush things! Sounds like you have an wonderful plan to do just that!
Quote:
Dh is quietly watching what I eat, lol...I will have to make sure when I DO eat, he notices.
That's sweet that he's concerned but yeah, make sure he notices when you do eat to ease his mind... You're a lucky lady!