#47   ^
Old Tue, Oct-19-04, 14:56
Registered Member

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 120/113/110 Female 5'2''
BF:23%/22.5%/18
Progress: 70%
Thumbs up Fat Fast my experience

I have followed the FF several times with very good results. Even I went on vacations and I put up 7 pounds but I got back to my 110 lbs in only 8 days. That is a miracle.

I basically have 100-1100 calories with at least 80% fat. I do not count carbs, but normally are around 10-15. Follow a FF with 0% is impossible, even whipped cream has some carbs.

My options are as follows: 2 table spoons of peanut butter. A salad made with 5 slices of avocado, lettuce, and two tbs of salad dressing. An omelette made with 1 oz of blue cheese, one large egg, 1 tbsp. of butter and one slice of kraft sharp cheddar fat free.

Another option which is really filling and it is good if you miss meat is 2 ounces of hormel spam luncheon meat.

As I work all day, I have three meals, I do not like to eat among papers or in a rush.

My breakfast is always a frappuccino made with 1/4 cup of whipped cream, ice cubes, coffee, sugar free syrup and some aspartame drops. (yummy!)

Currently I am at the modified fat fast stage (1200 calories) ready to move to induction soon.

Hope my input be useful.

saluditos

irene