View Single Post
  #45   ^
Old Sat, Aug-14-04, 09:49
Thank You Dr. Atkins

Plan: Atkinsmyway/Carb Cycling
Stats: 185/135/135 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:yes
Progress: 100%

I don't know that overall I have a slow metabolism. I just think that after being on induction levels for about a week my metabolism slows down. Yes, I was losing weight very slowly before I started this, but it was so frustrating and I was tired of depriving myself. But when I upped the carbs I stopped losing! So, going back and forth like this seems to really be the answer for me.

No, I don't know anyone else who is doing anything quite like this except for a couple members here on the forum who are just starting to try it. I think that some of them may be on long stalls, they will have to answer for themselves. We will have to wait for their results. I went through three complete cycles before I posted anything because I wanted to be sure it was working. It is!

I am running out of space in my sig line. I keep reworking the stats to show them all. Eventually I'll have to condense it more, but I want everyone to be able to see exactly what has been happenning. But, thanks, it's a great idea, and I may try to fit it in.