#1   ^
Old Sat, Nov-11-06, 22:41
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 272/262.5/240 Male 75
BF:
Progress: 30%
Default "Trying To Reason With the Sugar Season"

Sorry...I basically stole that title from Jimmy Buffett and adapted it.

I'm convinced sugar is like Kryptonite to me and the other members of my family. I'm beset with allergies and sleep apnea and had sinus surgery to help with all the sinus infection. I played a lot of sports into my hid forties and a good weight for me is around 235 -240. I am now around 270.

The Gals at work tell me I don't look fat which is probably because I still have the athletic frame from all that Rugby, Hoops and Softball I played back in the day but feeling lousy all the time is a big indicator that I need to get off the sugar and carbs. I experimented for about 5 days in the past and the pounds started coming off in a hurry but I started getting real lethargic, so I thought to much protein might be unsafe!

I'm going to dust off my Diana Schwarzbein Book and take a serious shot at it this time.

I took a food allergy test and found out that Eggs, Coffee, Tea, Apples, etc are bad for me.

Anyone know of a good replacement for my beloved hot chocolate? The Diet versions taste like lighter fluid to me! Not that I have been doing shots of lighter fluid lately......

I'm really motivated this time...and I better be or they will have to butter my sides to get me through the front door!!!
Sponsored Links