View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Sat, Jan-04-03, 19:20

Plan: Atkins, CAD, Atkins
Stats: 160/136.5/125
BF:
Progress: 67%

nawchem, yep, very nearly same stats. I'm short, 5'2", and this is way too much for me to weigh. I'm also large breasted, 34D, and I know that I'm uncomfortably bigger than that right now. sigh.. Anyhow, I was 127 for such a long time, almost two years, before I started gaining again. I hate the fact that I seem to be stuck with these extra 10 plus pounds now, and am determined to get rid of 'em again!

So today was another good one. eggs and cheese for b-fast, tuna melt no bread for lunch, and steak, salad, and a few cookies (not eight, but three) for dessert. Then DH and I went for a long walk in the FREEZING COLD!! I'm tired of cold weather and am so glad I'm heading to the FLorida Bay in one week. YES!

TOM still hasn't arrived, but I know it's coming because I scheduled this kayak camping trip. Any woman who has ever gone wilderness camping can attest to the fact that as soon as you schedule the trip your hormones begin adjusting your calendar so that TOM comes smack in the middle of it. Especially if there are carnivorous animals like alligators or bears inhabiting the area. LOL... the things I think about!! Man.. I should write a horror novel!

Ah well, hope everyone's week was inspiring..

best,
Joanie