#7   ^
Old Tue, Oct-22-13, 14:34

Plan: Atkins Indunction (DANDR)
Stats: 205/202/130 Female 5'2 or 62''
BF:42%/???/28%
Progress: 28%
Default Wk 10/21

Yep! I'm posting early this week!!

Had a change up in my exercise this week. Decided to continue walking with the group at the office. Figured if my butt hurt as much as it did it needs that walk!!

Monday -
Walked 2 miles (uphill is a killer...... youch!) legs and buttocks basically went numb! Ha!! it was very cool out today. First real cool day... 60 degrees.

Tuesday -
Walked 2 miles (glutes still burning, legs really feel it) we push back up that last mile!
(felt sooo good when I got back I went to the gym!)
3 sets of 15 standing side leg lifts (kind of a dancer pose not allowing the leg your lifting to come completely down and rest. keep it moving)
3 20 sec planks (started at 5 sec ea! now I'm up to 20 seconds! the third killed me though! I just fell to the ground... luckily I didn't have far to fall....!)
finished with lots of floor stretching of legs and back (my back is extremely tight!)

I walked out of the gym feeling accomplished! had to hold the handrail walking back up the stairs due to my legs feeling like jello... but I felt good!!

Tomorrow is my 8 week gym goal!! WootWoot!! Now on to 12 weeks!!

....it takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing, 8 weeks for your friends and 12 weeks for the rest of the world. Give it 12 weeks. Don't Quit!