Stats: 145/137/126
BF:28.3%/22%/18%
Progress: 42%
Default intros

Board name and real world name (if you care to share); Itsjoyful/ Brenda
* Age and SEX (again "Yes Please" does not count here); 34, female
* LC Start date; October 8thish
* Married, single, other; divoriced
* City, County /Hemisphere Alameda, in the great state of CALIFORNIA, (USA)
* Occupation (# 1 MOM, # 1 secretary, # 1 boss, # 1 sofa surfer):
* Kids, pets, pests; Taxi driver, cook, maid, tutor, councelor, hair stylist, manicurist, comedian, warden.... I mean stay at home mom, with Notary business on the side
* Current Low Carb status (ie losing, maintenance, would kill for a visit from the whoosh fairy); induction, though I have not been very good about it. Have lost 5 lbs. so far

AND FOR FUN........

* Favourite low carb food; bacon and cheese, glorious cheese
* Favourite non-low carb food; C is for cookies, that's good enough for me!!
* Food you can't live without on Low carb; eggs
* Favorite type of exercise; running along with my 3 girls on their bikes. It's a blast
* If you could be paid for the thing you most like to do what would it be?; Exactly what I'm doing now. The pay currently sucks, but the rewards are tremedous
* Person you'd most like to meet currently living; Oprah. I want to know... what's up with not going lc
* What are you currently reading; the giving tree, goodnight moon, and oh,...atkins new diet revolution
* What's your favourite movie; and .... I think my favorite all time movie is "Playing by heart" AMAZING!!! rent it if you haven't seen it
* Just anything else you'd like to share.I just love reading the trials and tribulations and gaining advice here that I can not get anywhere else. I am truely grateful for all of you!!!!!!!!