#517   ^
Old Sun, Apr-23-17, 05:37

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Two tips from FastingTalk. To eat with your family, put broth in a nice soup bowl, sprinkle some parsley/herbs on top, eat with a spoon and enjoy a meal that seems "normal" to others at the table.
And "Feast when you Feast". DD learned she was hired for a new job, so last night we had a large steak with a creamy mushroom sauce she makes, veggies, salad. A veritable feast, and I have had zero digestive or any other issues from having that meal.
Megan Ramos has many little tips throughout the podcast from her own journey and years of being the patient educator at Dr Fung's clinic, it is worth a listen. Hydration is maybe more important than just LC, she and her husband drink some water every hour and Carbonated water is filling. I like the sparkling water with essence flavors in them, Costco has them in half liters so can easily carry some with you everywhere.

I have been trying to listen to fast talk. There does seem to be a lot of good information but I find it difficult to listen to the back and forth conversation. Maybe I should just listen in bite size pieces, so to speak.

Jean