#175   ^
Old Sat, Apr-01-17, 08:47

Plan: Low Carb Paleo
Stats: 156/120/125 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 116%

Quote:
Originally Posted by patience4
I am thankful that I somehow, day after day, stick to my food plan. And so I remain, day after boring day, within my range. I wish the urge to overeat and eat the wrong things would go away, but I have to (occasionally) fight my own mind. When that happens, I go look at my before and after photos on this site!

I am thankful for my own strength as well. I never seem to get an urge to eat the wrong things but over eating - definitely. This is my biggest maintenance challange!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycie14

This week looks alarming, but only because I'm sticking with what the Thursday weight was. This morning it was back to 156. Not sure why I have this 2lb swing, but I kind of always have. However, I do still need to tighten up my eating a bit.

I have a 2-3 lb swing, also. It is normal, it is different levels of water retention, I believe. I have been fluctuating in the 125-127 lb. range and wanted to lose a few lbs. (of fat). So this last week I cut back on portions, did a 23 hr. fast, and on Wed. I weighed 123! But only for one day! I'm now back up to 125.4 again. Does this mean that I really actually weigh in the 123 area and the extra is, and has been for a long time, just water? You can't gain or lose a pound of fat that quickly, so it must be true ...
Maybe I should stop focusing on tweeking these last few lbs., just work on controlling my eating to proper amounts, and everything else will fall into place.

Name ............. 3/16 ...........3/23 .......... 3/30

Mycie14............154.8..........156.4...........158
Ccat69..............
cshepard ........ 125.8 ......... 125.6 .........125.4
patience4 .........140.1..........140.0