View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Aug-18-10, 07:35

Plan: Atkins and Ketogenic Diet
Stats: 320/205/195 Male 6 Feet
BF:Haaaa, 10% baby
Progress: 92%

Hey Rob,

One thing I have noticed about my High Intensity workout is that Im become very vascular. I have veins popping out all over the place. I just received my qualification material for the next SWAT class in October. I have to sprint 1-1/2 mile in under twelve minutes, then do three pull ups with a 25 lbs belt on, fifty sit ups in under 2 minutes, fifty push ups in under 2 minutes all this with no resting. Then we suit up for 50 yard swim and then actively tread water for 15 minutes. I'll get the camara ready to take my pic. Im down to 15% bodyfat. I dont look at my weight scale because its very deceiving. I bought skin fold calipers which would really show what Im losing. Try that instead of weighing yourself. Im between 207-210 lbs but Ive noticed that my body fat has decreased significantly. My abs and serratus muscles are really showing. Try that and see how what works out for your. I measure my fat once a week. Thats what works for me and Im on either a a ZC or VLC. I shock the system once a week by splurging on carbs, usually simple carbs so that it can go through my system fast.