View Single Post
  #85   ^
Old Wed, Apr-16-14, 05:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 264/264/165 Female 170
BF:
Progress:

Wow, i just came across this thread and had a massive realization.

Reading that i had to face the reason why i was fat boggled my mind completely and i didn't have heart wrenching stories like the rest of these guys. Then, i realized the reason and i want to jot it down here simply so that i can remember. I always jot things down if i want to remember them easier.

As a child i was always a bit bigger than other kids. Not much but always a bit. Looking back i can see that was because of the food choices my parents were making for me.

When i hit 14 and 15 i suddenly lost a lot of weight. I still saw myself as fat and would get very shocked and shy if i received attention from 'boys.' I think the reason for the weightloss was because i was then responsible for all of the cooking duties in the house and tried to eat healthy.

At 19, my parents threw me out of home. We're on speaking terms again but our relationship is still very strained and when i look back and analyze my own eating behavior i realize that it's at times when my parents have really hurt me emotionally that i have been turning to food.

There, i've said it. Time to move on and leave that behind. They do not get to decide or influence my weight anymore. I deserve to feel good!