View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Tue, Mar-23-04, 19:26

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/241/170 Female 5'4"
BF:40%/31%/29%
Progress: 5%
Talking

I have lost 80 pounds, and feel better than I have in my entire life!! Reading the responses to this question brought tears to my eyes because I love life now!! I was a size 22 plus, and now am a size 6 or 8, I love to shop in all of the stores and not in just specialty dept.'s. I love the attention that I get, I never felt beautiful until now. I get the biggest kick out of people not recognizing me!! My drivers license pic is 4 years old (I have to get it renewed this year), and I have been told by more than one clerk at stores, banks, etc..that I really should get a new pic on my license, and by the way,,how much weight have you lost?? But, I think the best thing is being able to fit into places that I could never fit into before, like booths in resturants, tight places, and tight clothes!! I did reach my next goal, and got my belly button pierced this weekend, and I went out and bought some low cut jeans, and some high cut shirts to wear I love every minute of every day!! Just believe in yourself, and you will reach your goal too. I still have some to loose, but I can see the end of the tunnel.