View Single Post
  #59   ^
Old Fri, Jun-17-11, 12:58

Plan: just low carb high protei
Stats: 462/204/190 Male 6ft 2
BF:
Progress:

Is that the basics all in ?? Choose higher fat foods like fattier meats and use creams and oils and slow down on protein and really slow on carbs ??? Should we avoid proteins in natural food like meat or just avoid taking extra to supplement like whey ??

Just clearing up my doubts. This is my first day back to zero carb for a change to see if will help shift last ten pounds

Today instead of my Advocado i had 3 Kabanos - ( little polish sausages ) 92 Kcals each and 7.6 G Fat each ( good wee source ) then for morning meal i had a few bits of bacon a little bit brie and 1 and half kabanos . lunch time i just had a chicken leg shredded up with a little cheese - skin as well for the fat then afternoon meal was 2 bits of bacon and another one and half kabanos . got home and had a gammon steak . So i am getting the fat in . i would say my fat is the highest source of cals? protein next. from the meat and the chicken and not even a whole gram of carbs in the day . this look about right nica?? so as not just to add extra fat on top of what i was already eating i have changed the ratio? i joined that site you said. how do i work out my ratios? thanks