Old Fri, Mar-24-06, 14:09
Registered Member

Plan: My own
Stats: 336/297/140 Male 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleoDeano

I know crazy cat owners (who are vegans!) who feed their cats fruit and veggies and SWEAR it is good for them! The cats eat it! And, there are so many cats eating CORNMEAL it is disgusting! Now... I guess, by your logic, this makes them "opportunistic omnivores" or some other such ludicrous label! GIVE ME A BREAK... a cat is an obligate CARNIVORE... no matter how INSANE their vegan owners might be!

And, you should read accounts of REAL fruitarians. OMG! They are SO SICK and psychotic on that type of diet! I will search for some links... it will blow your mind!

I think Bear is rightfully using empirical data over research and perhaps you should try to do the same.

I will be glad to add to the empirical data and be just one more person that eats this way. I robot. I eat meat. Sieg Heil, Bear! RIGHT!

Hey... here's a novel idea... why don't YOU try this diet out for a month, and see how you FEEL! Have you EVER done that?

And, Bear is correct... if you took the time to READ...

HAha...great post deano. Everytime I go into Trader Joe's and see the vegetarian dog and cat food it drives me nuts. Why impose your irrational diet on your furry friends? Nothing made me happier when my cats would catch and eat their own prey. I loved that and loved watching them chomp on the little critters they caught too.

In regards to David's comments about Bear brainwashing us all, I couldn't help but think of the Star Trek TNG episode where Picard accidently interacts with a backwards society that still believes in religion and the people mistake Picard for a god and refer to him as "The Picard" and live in total fear of making Jean-Luc upset.

Do not talk that way about the diet David, you will make The Bear angry and he will hurt us! (all you trekkies will know what I mean)
Sponsored Links