Old Sat, Mar-04-06, 01:18
Registered Member

Plan: Schwarzbein!!
Stats: -/-/- Female 162 cm
BF:unknown
Progress: 1600%
Talking Thanks!

Thanks for the help everyone

ArticCat, I soaked up everything you said, thankyou so much. I don't think it would be wise for me to step on the scales right now, it would upset me too much. I know I've gained and I can deal with it without having it in front of my eyes in a number. And in any case, the scale lies! Part of my gain will have been muscle and bone, I hope, not just fat.

Santabarb, thanks for the info about the brookstone gadget, I will look into it. I think part of the reason I'm gaining is BECAUSE I was so religious on weight watchers. I ate NO fat at all. Ok, under a gram in everything, I'll put it that way. And I got pretty thin, and so I kind of guessed that my healing phase would involve weight gain, as I had been so restrictive before and was starting from a small point. Before, all I ate was vegies, beans, no-fat splenda sweetened yogurt and apples. My body is probably piling on allthe cushioning it can in case another WW "famine" happens again
Thanks for the support, it really does help.

You ladies are great!
P.S. I LOVE this way of living, it is so healthy AND yummy, I'm going to stick with it no matter what.