View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, May-01-18, 09:05

Plan: my own ~ fasting.
Stats: 178/134/110 Female 4ft.11
BF:
Progress: 65%

Thanks for the warm welcome.
You know this is not to much on lose the weight.{Yes it is.
But to learn to reset and take a good look deep inself of how we want to live and get healthier and be fit.{plus nice to feel good about self.
Like so many, we just give in to old ways. And it shows not only in weight but how our body runs in side.
It needs to be treated the best way u can.
So many years I have been up and down in weight.{More up.
Then one day it hits. As we age it tells us> Do we want to now live to be healthy and fit and age as best as we can.
I think{And I'm new here. That we all want health and life.
The key is to look deep. And to just keep going. Yes we fall.
Sometimes we all have to listen to how we feel and not so much on scale numbers.
Any new comers that come. You can do it. Not easy . As long as we have a good road to walk we will make it.
today weigh in 121
and This new month. going to really keep going and hope no slips.
Exersice and eat good clean foods. Just think,when u are going to want to hit that bad turn in road. Does my body need it or is it me.
Now that said.. Slips do happen. and u can have something not as good. But u do not have to eat that way for all day or all week. {
Only one life and live it, take care of it and hope for lots of years ahead.]Good ones.
Plus if we get sick Our bodies can heal and fight.}For it has good foods and treated good {Not so much with sugars and bad fats and so on.
Glad to be here.
I also think detoxing the body is good.{Sauna and steam room.
I'm 68 and aging very well and feel good.