View Single Post
  #97   ^
Old Mon, Dec-01-03, 12:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 343/295/160 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 26%
Default Post-Thanksgiving/Vacation Update

Ok, so honesty is the best policy right? So here it is. Charity and I fell off the wagon last Friday and have been VERY VERY BAD GIRLS since then. But today, yes today, is a new day and we are back on our WOL and happier than ever. I'm not even going to go on and on about everything that I've cheated on in the past week, but I will say this, the cajun food in New Orleans as well as thier mixed drinks cannot be beat!

Yes, vacation was fun, but we are very happy to be back home. Although, while in New Orleans we joked about turning in some apps to businesses. It was such a fabulous city, I already miss it.

I've read all the posts in here and just wanted to say, I'm so jealous of you guys with kids. Charity and I want to do the "family" thing so bad. It's unfortunate because of our lifestyle that it costs so much to get pregnant. And being in Arkansas, we have no chance of adopting. Although, we have thought about looking into it and seeing what we could get done. It's just the question of if you really want to be on the front of the Little Rock newspaper as the "Lesbian Couple" trying to change the adoption laws in Arkansas. Living here has been such a change of pace for me, being from Atlanta and all. In Atlanta, I would have had alot less fear about something like that. But being here, I'd almost fear for my life. It's pretty bad here for real. When we first moved here, I had a pride sticker on the back of my car and as a result was chased down in traffic or ran off the road on 3 differant occasions. Freaking rednecks!

Anyways... I hope that all of you had a great Thanksgiving (Low carb or not) and are all doing well on your WOL this week. Cheat free challenge till Christmas? ha ha.

Much love,