View Single Post
  #78   ^
Old Fri, Nov-21-03, 11:05
Registered Member

Plan: KetoCarnivore
Stats: 206.6/178/160 Female 5'7
BF:awesome
Progress: 61%

First off, Happy Holidays to everyone on our thread!

Second off, Lessara, Bi is another segment of our little family. But as a lesbian, I would not get involved with a bisexual. I feel I lower the odds of catching any life threatening diseases, as long as I stick to my own kind. That's my humble opinion.

On a brighter note, I wanted to share something with you all. This morning I went for my new routine of walking, when I noticed a couple walking across my path with beach chairs, headed to another destination. I noticed how puffy both their faces were. Like they were retaining a ton of water. The reason I'm noticing things like this is because I've had insight into how low carbing is working on me. The weight seems to be melting off me, currently, but I don't think it's really fat... I think I must have been one of those humans that was retaining a ton of water. Because the first place everyone's noticing my weight loss is in the face and neck area. And seeing those two people this morning, all puffy and stuff, I probably once was just as puffy. Low carbing is taking the swollen water retention and unloading it off me. When my body gets to a good balance of body mass and water, I think I will start to lose the body mass... "the long term effects." So..... I'm losing my puffiness, my face is starting to show some bone work, and I'm pleased with the results. I've lost 16 lbs now in about 4-5 weeks. I never really wrote down when I began this. I Just know I found you about 2-3 weeks into my new way of life.

I also wanted to share with all of you how much that FitDay site has helped me get a visual on my progress. I love the report pages. What a great concept! Anyways, Happy Friday everyone!!!!!!