View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jun-11-02, 08:52
Contributing Member

Plan: lowcarb .
Stats: 160/141/127 Female 5'6"
BF:it"s for SALE!
Progress: 58%

I have all the books and tried to follow the plan that matches my blood type. As it turns out....my blood type states no pork, beef, wild game..only chicken or turkey once a week. Don't get me wrong..I truely do believe that what we put in our bodies effects the way they run. After having difficulties with this plan I actually called(phoned) the person that runs the sight...as it turns out he thought I was sensitive to grains...and spoke on a much deeper level/version of that woe. I was to eat protein and green leafy veggies. After speaking to him I started to pay more attention to reading their board...I noticed that although plans called for less meat/proteins and more carbs.....MOST folks found they were sensitive to grains and cut them out....they also cut out starches like potatoes. Some still didn't touch certain spices or fruit...according to their list.

You need to find what works for you...you need to find with what you can live with.

I remember Thomas telling me I could go ahead and have eggs everyday if I wanted...even though the book says NO more than 2 a week. He also told me to go ahead and have chicken or turkey or fish everyday...even though the book says "no".
I think the books are educating when it comes to so many things....but I just can't live that way.
I try not to eat processed foods, sugar, any type of chemical, starches....I think these are the things that mess me up the most...

does any of this help?......Cin