#52   ^
Old Fri, Jun-26-15, 09:58
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Mornin', Kids.

Today is a fasting day for me. I so need a fasting day. I haven't fasted this week and I haven't had astounding success yet. Dribs and dabs. I'm not throwing amazing amounts of ketones either. I hope the fasting helps kick start something.

The flooring is supposed to be delivered today. Maybe they'll get to installation next week. Otherwise they'll have to wait until we get back from our painting workshop/golfing trip to Kentucky. I know this weekend will be packing and hauling "stuff." Of course the current flooring and carpet will have to be removed by the installers. The whole flamin' house will be torn up except the bathrooms and laundry room. I wanted them to do those as well and we have the porcelain tile chosen, but the cost was an additional $3000 for those three areas and Jim claims we can do it ourselves. He's nuts, but I'm not going to argue it now. Let's just get the other flooring done first and we'll go from there. Lord, I hope it looks as good or better than I hope it to be.

I'm concerned about all this upheaval and the kitties. They can stay on the porch and it has a ceiling fan and air conditioner unit, but when it gets really hot, the air-conditioner doesn't cool all that effectively. They love the porch and wouldn't be as traumatized with all the upheaval if they were out there, I just want them to be comfortable too. They may have to sweat it out for a couple of days. Poor little guys. Cats do not like change all that much. Okay, like not at all. Come to think of it, neither do I.

I paint on the porch in the warm season and I have one of the guest rooms as my own with my art gear and tables for the cold months. It works well for me. I do prefer the porch though with it's floor to ceiling windows on three sides.

Kathy, how's your mom doing? Sis?

Okay...have to scoot before it turns into afternoon.

Later 'gators.