View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jan-09-02, 20:14

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 296/278/179 Female  5'8
BF:
Progress: 15%

Thin, I guess like everything else, it depends on the person. Some people want to keep it simple, it works for them, they have a plan similar to what Karen posted, they want to lose weight steadily, they keep doing induction. (There may be dozens of other reasons, but those are a few I can think of. Also, it's safer. You can't mess up.)

What Karen is aiming for, and a lot of others here, is to aim to make this a way of living, not a diet, and to enjoy ourselves in the process. If you follow that line of thought, you want to start adding foods back in and experiment with what works and what doesn't. As I remember Atkins, he talks about this. Why rush things? He says. Enjoy life.

Like most things, nothing is written in stone, and you don't have to follow anyone's timetable. You've had a lot of ups and downs and offs and ons (so have I; not meaning to wag a finger here ) So it might be better to stay on induction until you're really really confident you know the program and are following it. BUT (and on the other hand ) if you're beginning to be bored and afraid you'll lost interest, follow Karen's suggestions. The really good thing about this is you can change your mind If you start doing OWL and it doesn't work, cut back to induction. If you stick to induction another week, you can move to OWL the next.