#3   ^
Old Sun, May-02-04, 14:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234/180/135 Female 66
BF:55/35/25
Progress: 55%
Thumbs up California Biddy?

Hi Tammy and Pixx,
I'm on day 6 and just got into ketosis. It is 1:30 pm and I have been sanding primer on my 69 ElCmino since about 8:30 am. It is a repeat of saturday. I have been trying to stay at 20 carbs because I want to get this 33 pounds off now. No that is 30 pounds off as 3 are already gone. I have been doing Atkins for many years. I think I wigged out a little the first time I reached goal. I couldn't believe I was a size small after so many years in xxx. I let the weight sneak back on by telling myself I could have anything with no sugar and low carb. That just is not so. Recently I have decided to try to be open eyed about everything. For example 1 cup of cabbage is 2.4 ounces in weight according to my nutritional Resource book. Romaine lettuce is 2 ounces per cup. there is little resemblence between the cup of lettuce I made before and the weighed one I have now. I have had to stop all dairy as I need more and more when I do have it. I also love diet soda and they really mount up in a day. What would you say are the high hurrdles you are facing in this weight loss challenge? Well good luck. I will check back soon.
Pam