View Single Post
  #730   ^
Old Wed, Aug-15-18, 11:56

Plan: Suzanne Somers; LC
Stats: 182.5/158/105 Female 5'
BF:Melting!
Progress: 32%
Default Launch!

I read in here even though I haven't been participating... some good stuff the last few days, guys!

I am moved but still in boxes, my kitchen is functional but not completely set up. The place was a complete trainwreck (landlords DD didn't move completely out and stuff all over) - I still haven't gotten to the real cleaning it needs. I have a job now but it doesn't start til 8/21. Finances a tad rough and visiting my mom at the nursing home is an entirely new trip for me. I am seriously contemplating a rent-to-own option on my place - the landlord is a very decent guy (volunteer fire dept chaplin) who's given me a break on rent when I needed a place to go - and he really just wants rid of it, just wants what he paid for it 18 yrs ago, and has made extremely reasonable terms for me for that option. The place is livable but not finished by any means and needs a lot...my fixer upper? New territory here, especially since I am not handy at all.

What all this rambling means is that I am a bit thrown by things and am not doing what I need to do for my personal goals. Honestly my confidence in being able to do anything food-related is NIL. But, you all are so encouraging and I think Thud, (and Kristine) you tipped it at the Good Enough speech. Ken, you too, you are just wanting to do well and you do.

So it's time. I've been pretty good at keeping up with exercise but I'll add it to do better.

1. 20 min of exercise 5 days a week. Been doing fairly well with that.
2. 15 min of writing 5 days a week. Want to get those projects going again. This involves writing, research, going thru journals for material, outline work, etc.
3. Do something in/for the house and yard. 15 min a day, 5 days a week.
4. Planning ahead for the next day and doing my best to stick to it. Making sure I have food and it's prepared and ready to go.

STAYING LC IS THE HARDEST THING for me with what I feel like an ever-changing kaleidoscopic life...and maybe I just don't wanna (still fighting improvement) .... at any rate - I'll start the challenge tomorrow. 3 guesses why!!
I'mOnMyWay (Ms I) - I am on that cycle of the Solstices, Equinoxes and Cross-Quarter days too, but for this I'll just go 90 days. For simplicity I'll end mid December.
I'll do claps for accomplished and roll-eyes for not accomplished each day... not sure if tallying weekly or monthly yet. edit:**claps are annoying, changing to sunny icon **