View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Feb-07-18, 08:51

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

I like dairy too much to have tried it myself, but do recommend it if anyone is trying to reveal food sensitivities. The great thing about doing the Whole 30, especially early in the year, is the huge on-line community you will have for support. I laughed when read this recent article:

Quote:
The Unexpected Impact Whole30 Had On My Love Life

I know what you’re thinking: Stories about doing the Whole30 in January are about as groundbreaking as florals for spring.

And you’re right. These days, it’s impossible to scour the internet without coming across some iteration of an “I Tried Whole30 And Here’s What Happened” story. The restrictive eating program, which cuts out most of the foods and things you love, claims to reset your physical and psychological relationship with food over the course of 30 days. ....and then it continues about her Love Life!

You may not want to know about your DD's love life, but this story covers a new angle. Costco has both the newest book and a Whole 30 Journal, great to help her keep track of results or symptoms. She may note that her use of natural sugars or too many potatoes doesn't result in the weight loss she wants, or causes stomach distress. Like any paleo program the level of carbs is left to the individual, she can adjust the macros as she goes along.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...kushpmg00000009