View Single Post
  #53   ^
Old Fri, Aug-21-15, 14:34

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

I wish my local TJ's carried the full-fat coconut milk but all they ever have is "Lite" and they do carry a TJ-branded so-called "coconut cream" but when I looked at the ingredient list it was just regular coconut milk with thickeners added to it, so neither of those are on my TJ list. I do wish it was closer than 35 miles away though as it does carry many things I like and I'd be happy to shop there more often.

At my local shopping center they were starting to clear ground back in the spring, and someone said a Fresh Market was going in there, which I was rather excited about. But then I went on vacation and was away for well over a month, and when I got home it was still just a partially cleared mound of dirt with no sort of activity going on - so certainly no Fresh Market in the near-term future.

Then again it was sometime in 2011 that I read that a Trader Joe's was going to open in Jacksonville in the fall of 2013, and I thought at the time that it seemed like I would have to wait an eternity. Now I've been shopping there on and off for 2 years (35 miles from me as I said, but less than two miles from where my Pastel Society holds its meetings, so I tend to make visits there after my meetings). So a local Fresh Market might still be in my future. (though I'd love another TJ's even more)