View Single Post
  #912   ^
Old Sun, Jan-07-18, 13:02

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Nic:
Did you see the Greatest Showman today? Funny, I thought it was the Greatest Snowman for the longest time. But now I just noticed you said it was the Last Showman, so now I am all confused!

Were the goggles you saw at Costco ski goggles or swim goggles? I need to get a ton of swim goggles for my family for the cruise. Some of my kids do not make much money and I am going to help out with things like goggles for their families. Also, need water shoes as I am told the beach at Cozumel has some shells and other things that are hard on the feet. I guess I never thought about them needing goggles until I read where the pool was salt water!

"Spanky pants" .... did you make that up?

I did not know your DH was eating LC, or if you told us before, I forgot. I loved when you said he is doing it, but whining!

I also am thankful for a warm house and warm car. Sometimes when i go someplace, I literally say out loud (I thank the Lord) for the warm house I am about to go in. I never want to take that for granted.

Lori:
You go girl! Love how you just go for it! A 10K in Scotland! Fun! Yeah, maybe it is a good thing the cat has been waking you up so you won't mind getting up for boot camp!

I, too, have not been out since Thursday. Maybe even Wednesday. I just did not need to go anywhere. I am not as concerned with the cold, as I am falling on the ice. Hope your car started.

I am a nester also. But I sure wish I was "nesting" with my hubby.

K-Mom 10x4