View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Jun-04-17, 02:26

Plan: Keto, IF
Stats: 224/136/124 Female 64 inches
BF:44%/23%/20%
Progress: 88%

"Because you can't stand the food anymore" LOL!!
I wish that were true . I have such a problem with portion control even when eating on plan. I do veggies and tightly control protein amount, and don't have a problem with the veggies except the portion size, which by itself can increase blood sugar no matter how OK the fibrous veggies are.
I read through this whole page, and I love the list of 9 things in your first post. Thats really motivational!!
I wanted to echo Thud, I've never found reviewing what I CAN'T eat very useful. I have a mantra when I do start the pity party, and that is that I say to myself: "Self, you have eaten enough gallons of Ben and Jerry's and bags o' reeses etc. for 2 or 3 life times, thats why you are where you are now and there is nothing "unfair" about it. So woman up (I say to myelf) and recognize what you CAN eat,and be grateful -- there are people out there who have more restricted diets than you do" 'and not only that you have a lot of good health and mobility to work with!!" So, thats how I get myself on track, although I still REALLY struggle with the portions of good things issue. Hope you can find food you enjoy and get back on board -- lots of recipes available in the recipe drop down as well as on the internet -- needs some shopping to have the stuff available. All the very very best,