View Single Post
  #134   ^
Old Wed, Feb-09-05, 09:52

Plan: BFL
Stats: 185/182/135 Female 5'7"
BF:32.4
Progress: 6%
Default least fav excercise

"What's the exercise you HATE on this, there must be one. For me it's those hellacious "Squat Thrusts" - once I have them done on each circuit I feel like the rest is easy street!!!" - koko

Koko,

I thought it would be squat thrusts but its the easiest one for me for some reason. I struggle a bit on the jumping jacks (music helps me do the last few tho). But the one I HATE the most is mtn climbers. They were so fun as a kid too! I dunno what happened but I really don't want any part of them.

Mirrors help, I had been doing the plank as a pike until yesterday, the plank I feel all over now!

Kudos on almost completing FF! It's a tough one and I bow to everyone that gets thru it. I had a hard time on the psyllium & cran water mix. I cheated on that part and would take the pills (the pill has the veggie cap around it and so I would loosen it up just enough that it wasn't open when I took it but probably not after drinking so much fluid right after)

Funny story about FF, I would make the cranberry water a few containers at a time so I could just grab one & go and not have to mix each day. My tupperware collection was limited so I just used some other plastic bottles I had lying around. Anyhow I must have had the water in something that had a similar color and hubby grabbed it by mistake thinking it was going to be a great tasting juice and got the cran water instead. ABSOLUTELY hysterical

I think if anything everyone should pick up FF to read why things are good and why others are bad. She does a good job of giving a very scientific explanation and then putting it in laymans terms after.

For me starting FF was the hardest part, I stuck with it the rest of the way no problem.

Right now I am on BFL and loving it. I am shedding pounds like they are going out of style. Basically I do the BFL nutrition and David Kirsch' excercises. I will see how this all turns out in the end. But I would say my carbs are about 120+ a day. I never realized the carbs was so high in FF until I read your post! My carbs right now basically either comes from the carbs in a protein bar or shake, or an apple/berries.

My goal final goal is to be 135. I want to be 150 by July (180 now). As I get closer to that point if I need to shed say 10 lb to be at my goal I will probably do the full program, but not until 2 weeks before I need to be at goal.

Tricia