#9   ^
Old Tue, May-13-08, 17:59

Plan: PP / Atkins
Stats: 275/215/170 Female 5'8
BF:too much/26%
Progress: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by misschris
My day? Well, not so good!! This was a bad week to start. I do good in the morning with my protein shakes, I hit my protein amount fine. My lunch was grilled shrimp, a half pound, which was probably okay. My dinner? Ugh. I had Chipotle grill steak with sour cream, cheese guac, lettuce and onions/peppers, I fried up a low carb tortilla for the guac. I also had a few coconut/PB candy discs. I'm still within my carb limit, so I'm not stressing. I think I am just vamping up to really start 100% Sunday.

hee I don't know that there is such a thing as a "good week" to start Just jump right on in and do your best.

Yeah the carbs could have been spread out a bit more during the day but your menu looks *great*. Lot's of protein, a good mix of veggies.. and a few treats which is what keeps all of us sane and on the right path.

The thing I love about PP (and it's been said before by others) is that it allows you to make your own choices. Want something that's a bit carby? Fine, just factor it in.. Want to eat high fat? Fine, just factor it in.. the only do's and do not's apart from the protein minumums and carb intervention level maximums are the things that you work out for yourself along your journey..

For example, I started off having a whey protein shake in the mornings until I learned that even if it had adequate protein it didn't stick with me and I was hungry again really soon, so I switched it up. I got bored with eating green veg at every meal, so I made some of my meals based around tomato and red peppers (and even occasionally sweet potato). If I feel like having a decadent day filled with almond flour goodies.. well yum