View Single Post
  #40   ^
Old Sat, Aug-17-02, 04:15

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 171/135/140 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 116%
Default That's Great Perry!

I will give you a few suggestions of where to obtain a few items but ya have to promise you will only eat in moderation... that means the occassional treat... my cousin has been doing LC for about a month now and has had great success... she bought a few Ross's bars and now she has put herself into a stall...BUT instead of a little piece of the bar now and then she aate the whole thing ... if you don't think you could exercise that kind of control definitely don't buy them and remember they contain sugar alcohols and may cause an extra trip to the bathroom... these things effect folks differently so just a word of warning... I personally ate Ross' bars all through my weight loss but only a small piece when the urge struck without any problems with the bathroom syndrome... ok here goes with what I have found here in the city:

President's Choice Cranberry Cocktail (made with Splenda)....coming in at 7.1 carbs per 8oz... I usually have half that or less for juice substitute in the mornings...

The illustrious Ross' Chocolate Bars...found at Candyland in the Brookside Mall or King's Place....remember moderation...moderation........

PC Hickory Smoked Roasted Almonds (PC products found at Superstores)....

ED Smith Sugarless Pancake Syrup ( again hidden carbs so use in moderation.)...you can find this both at Sobey's and Superstores...goes great with this recipe:

http://www.lowcarbluxury.com/recipe...pe-bread18.html

ED Smith sugarless jams and jellies but if you are ambitious with all the great berries available at this time of year you can make your own jam with Splenda: here is a recipe I have tried that was great:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...t=Raspberry+Jam

Chapman's Sugar Free Ice Cream...in Neapolitan, Vanilla, Chocolate, Butterscotch Ripple and Cookies and Cream....you can find this at Superstore and Sobey's....

Bonnie