View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Dec-31-17, 23:46
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%

I do have the dehydration problem- coupled with frequent urination when I lowcarb. I drink at least 2 glasses overnight when I sleep and am so dehydrated when I wake up I drink 4 more glasses water.

You need to see a Dr. You might note does your urine darken in color overnight? There is a disorder diabetes insipidus your urine will look like water first thing in the morning-it never concentrates. There are also aldosterone problems from the adrenal glands. They can do other tests on how your kidneys are functioning. Track how much water you're drinking, can help the dr.

After an examination my dr had me increase sodium, I always test low -pinch of salt in water, and eating salty foods like cheese and broth help some. Absolutely no caffeine and stick to water only- this helps me the most when I do it. (Power aid is ok too)

Is there a chance you could get food stamps and get some better food? A social worker might help. I've found librarians can find all kinds of things. Maybe a social worker to get your home life together. If you don't have medical insurance the food stamp people can help with that too.

You take care of you, like they say you have to put your oxygen mask on first.