View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sun, Jun-05-16, 23:05

Plan: Low carb and hCG
Stats: 187/180/145 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 17%

70 is only 3 short months away.

I guess I'm holding up pretty well, my only medication is Naturethroid.

Ophth. took me off glaucoma drops in April after cataract surgery, which seemed to lower eye pressures. I had been taking the drops 18 years. Hoping pressures stay low at next check-up.

I'm fairly convinced that if you want to stay well, stay out of the doctors office. This past year, I've been treating my minor health issues holistically, and with some success. I haven't had antibiotics for 1 1/2 years, and when we are around crowds or sick people, we have a dose or two of our 'mixture' and husband and I have sidestepped several colds, bronchitis, and flu bugs.

I seem to lose well on 1 meal a day, but can't seem to get back in that groove. I'd like to lose 35 or 40 lbs. I've done it in the past, but can't seem to maintain that weight.

Blues Singer, I saw a post on Facebook recently that painful tingling feet can be one of the many symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency. The article said that as we age, our bodies can't seem to absorb it as well, and in severe cases they give B12 injections. Severe B12 deficiency can be very serious.