View Single Post
  #73   ^
Old Mon, Jul-06-15, 05:36

Plan: Keto
Stats: 211.9/194.4/145 Female 67 "
BF:Good question!
Progress: 26%

Blue, so happy to hear all of your "down" reports! That's the way to do it!

Another pound ticked on to the total of 4 I lost during the fat fast, so I am doing the cream cheese and macadamia nut again for the next 3 days. We have a big family reunion (first one ever) in 3 weeks and I'd like to be down a little bit more than I am right now. And my mom even invited my dad which means I'll have to tolerate the jackass for a few days!! That was very nice of her to do. She figured he's getting pretty old and doesn't get to see his grandchildren and great-grandchildren that often. Actually, one will be there that he's never even met before and she's already 5! And since he only lives 3 hours from where we will all be gathered, she told me to invite him. And he said, YES!

Fortunately, around a crowd of people, my dad can be the life of the party. It's only when he's alone with just Shelton and I that he makes cracks about our weight and the types of food we eat. When I say crowd, there will be between 25-27 people. I am really looking forward to it (not the jackass, so much...but yeah even him) but all of my cousins that I don't get to see often.

The only people that might not be there are my son and his girlfriend. With his college schedule, he wasn't sure if he could make it. However, now he's doing an internship that doesn't seem to be so restrictive and he's going to ask them today if he could take a couple days off for a family get-together. Tracy will have to ask at her workplace as well, but fingers crossed they can work it out. I really hope they can come...because it's been years since his cousins and his uncle (my brother) have seen him. Kevin hasn't been able to attend any of the family holiday get-togethers in YEARS! My mom, sister, Shelton and I have seen him periodically here and there, but not the rest of the family. As an only child, his cousins are the closest thing to siblings. I want them to be close.

Wish me luck on both fronts! The fat fast and being able to get my son and gf to attend this event!

I'll update as I know.