View Single Post
  #66   ^
Old Thu, Jul-02-15, 15:02

Plan: HFLC
Stats: 197/168/157 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Welcome Glenda. That makes 3 of us here with Blue in our name. Interesting.

The vertigo that I get started out as a viral ear infection about 20 years ago. I was told that I might get it again but didn't for many years. In the last 8 or so years I have had it come back from time to time. Always with no obvious reason, although sometimes it will follow after a cold. One time I went to the ER on a Sunday morning because it was so bad. The doctor gave me a valium and it helped right away. Since then I have tried to keep some valium on hand. My doctor will give me a small prescription so I have it available. I take one and it usually goes away within 24 hours. I also take meclizine which works where dramamine does not. My sister in law has the kind where the crystals in the ear get out of whack which I think is worse than the kind I get because I can pretty much put a stop to it quickly.

Blue I did not go to the pool because at the time I would have left home I was still really dizzy and could not walk straight. John drove me to the class and I walked carefully and stayed sitting down for the most part.

Finally ! This morning I was down a little bit. I was getting frustrated having gained 4 pounds in 4 days. I have a pretty good idea what maintainance will look like for me, since I only indulged one meal and it threw me for a loop. That is the only thing that I can think of to cause it. I am happy with me WOE and will likely just keep at it for the most part. I did eat one peach the other day and it was sooooo good. I think fruit will be my indulgence food from now on, not cheese soup with a little potato in it.