View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Tue, Apr-24-12, 12:40

Plan: Whole30 (Paleo)
Stats: 600/253/225 Male 70
BF:
Progress: 93%

My "old faithful" Saturday afternoon meal would be a 10 piece spicy chicken Family meal from Popeyes with two extra sides of potatoes and gravy in addition to the two large sides it already came with, 8 biscuits with honey and butter, a 2L of Coke, a dozen mixed donuts from Krispy Kreme and a half gallon of ice cream, usually melted by the end and drank like a milkshake. This was something I did at least once a month, if not 2 or 3 times.

I'd also used to see just how many Big Macs I could eat. One night, alone in my car, I ate 8 Big Macs, 4 large fries, 4 Large chocolate shakes and 4 large cokes. I literally fell asleep in the parking lot after, then drove home and had pizza with friends.

I was alone one Christmas, my family had all gone away on vacation and I had to work. Close to my heaviest weight ever at this point. I decided I would have a nice Christmas dinner without them, so I made a turkey dinner (12lb turkey) with all the fixings, probably 6 or seven side dishes, and 3 desserts. And proceeded to spend the day eating the entire meal. By the next morning there was enough turkey left for a sandwich, and that was all.

Sigh. What was I thinking? Clearly nothing at the time. And clearly, from what i was doing to myself I placed much more importance on food than I did on the rest of my life.