View Single Post
  #20   ^
Old Mon, May-05-14, 11:16

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 352/332/240 Male 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 18%

I've actually had to up the topamax over the last 6 months since I went back on it. Had some migraines creeping back in. Upped it at about the 3-4 month mark. Think that would have been long enough to see a difference in the diet/impact on my migraines. I've never been eating this way and not on the topamax that I remember so I have no comparison.

And just FYI - the symptom I've started having is is that I started smelling smoke when it isn't there. At first it was like a fire, like someone burning nearby - to the point it was irritating my eyes. Now it is more like cigarette smoke, like I have put my face in an ashtray and just inhaled! I've read many people online have had this in association with migraines but I haven't really gotten one. Could be that the topamax is keeping it away, I dunno. My doc said he could refer me to a neurologist and go from there. It could be from allergies, sinus issues - which I just had a bad sinus infection, a tumor or schizophrenia! So yeah! I always thought I was going crazy anyway. Of course after I mention to my doc to go ahead and make me a referral it seems to have gone away today!