Old Thu, Mar-12-09, 09:11
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citruskiss
I don't know anything about Stillman's or even WW Core, but there's also something called "Atkins KIS" that I found on here a long time ago. It's not the same as a meat/egg fast or even a 'fat fast' - it's a very *clean* version of induction, but with unlimited vegetables (from a list), meat and olive oil.

I'm not so hot at the search function, so I can't find the threads which detail the Atkins KIS variation, but it's something you might want to consider. Lots of people on the forums like to try it just after the Christmas/New Year's holidays to kick things into gear, and get 'going' again on weight loss.

If I find the threads about it, I'll post the links in here for you to take a look at. It's very effective, if a wee bit boring. Not low-fat either, just a super clean variation on 'induction', so to speak.

Also - while I'm certainly not all that up on South Beach, I'm pretty sure that I've seen JudyNYC advise people who are switching from Atkins to South Beach, that it's best to start with Phase 1 I think? Might want to go over to the South Beach section of the forums and ask.

Hang in there - you'll get this happening, one way or another!

I'll jump in here to mention that when Citruskiss( Hi Sara! ) was stalled for months on end, it was by upping her carbs a bit that got her weight loss moving a bit.
If you are not getting at least 15 grams of your carbs from Induction veggies, that may be the issue.
Yes, it is best to do SBD phase I when switching over from Atkins. I think that WW Core is a SBD copy cat!!

I gave you advice when you first got here and was shot down by the high fat/vlc contingent on this site. I backed out of it simply because I do want to debate this issue. But if it did not work for you, you're right to seek another way.

Yes, please make your fitday public and give a link.